Procrastination and excuses are the best of friends. Unfortunately neither are conducive to producing awesome work in a timely manner, and if you plan on having a lot of awesome work in your future here are 7 great questions to ask yourself about the excuses you’ve become used to making.
Tanner Christensen of Creative Something says it best when he writes, “Without the minimum of a feeble attempt at bringing your ideas to life, you’re missing out on a remarkable opportunity to see what they could become.”
- What am I waiting for?
- What can I do right now, on my own, to move the idea forward?
- Who do I know that can help right now?
- Where can I go to find motivation?
- What’s the worst that can happen?
- Why am I afraid of moving forward?
- How can I start without investing much effort?
If your imagination gives you the gifts of great ideas, you owe it to yourself to see them through! You will never know the value of an idea until you try something with it.