Summer is still here! Here are 5 small style tips that will get you through the rest of summer!
1. Crop tops and long skirts are in! Unless you’re at the beach don’t pair your cropped shirt with short shorts. Instead, pair a cropped top with a long skirt, long flowy pants or a blazer.
2. Your style on a particular day represents your mood. Don’t waste time picking an outfit out the night before. Wake up in the morning and wear what represents you that day.
3. Your back is your canvas this summer. Back cleavage IN! Front cleavage out! Sorry gentlemen. Be brave and wear some printed palazzo pants too.
4. Color blocking. Always remember you don’t have to match. Wear a green shirt and blue pants! It’s okay! Some of us try so hard to match we look like one big puzzle piece when we walk out of the house.
5. Denim on denim is okay! It looks good. Trust me!
Always remember less is more.