Ever have one of those moments playing a game with your buds online when you pulled off the impossible? When against all the odds of winning, you took that gamble, made that play and grabbed the win? Or a time when you took the guy in the lead down a peg through a brilliant move?
That’s what PlayStation is looking to find from you. It can be a video, a photo, or a work of art depicting a fave gaming moment or a tale of one of your most memorable moments in online gaming that fits one of their mantras. Like one of these.
PSN #WayOfPlay Mantras
- Today’s newbie is tomorrow’s hero
- If at first you don’t succeed, use a bigger gun
- Couples who slay together, stay together
- Many handguns make light work
- Another day, another apocalypse
- Actions speak louder than smack-talk
- There’s no I in gooooooooooooal!
- Take your silliness seriously
- All’s fair in alien zombie megadeath and war
- A little less trash talk, a little more action
- If you can’t beat ‘em, disembowel them
Another Day Another Apocalypse
It could be something as simple as being the guy that gets blown to bits, over and over again, for the good of the team.
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Cupcaked
Or the blast it is to run over your mates in cupcakes.
Today’s Noob is Tomorrow’s Hero
Or how that noob came in and saved the day… then blew you all up.
Tales of Camaraderie. Tales of Woe. Tales of Triumph over Challenge. What’s your Way of Play?
- See the details and check out the Mantras.